Eastern Touring Area
In use: 1846
Directions: Old Threshers Grounds, on southside in Log Village
Hours: Open during Old Threshers Reunion (Labor Day weekend) and by appointment
- School classification(s)
- Some work has been done to preserve the school.
- The school is maintained as a museum.
- Students are brought to the school for history programs.
- The school is used as a community center for meetings.
See recent photos in the Iowa One Room Schools blog.