- Contractors and Trades (14)
- Professional Services (19)
- 106 Compliance (4)
- 106 Review (3)
- 3D Laser Scanning and Documentation (2)
- Architectural Historian (9)
- Cultural Resources Consultant (5)
- Development Consultant (3)
- Grant Application (8)
- Historic Preservation (15)
- Historic Structure Report (2)
- Legal Services (1)
- Marketing (1)
- National Register Nomination (7)
- Project Management (7)
- Tax Credit Consulting (8)
- Supplies and Materials (1)
This directory is a list of consultants, contractors and suppliers that have requested that their names be included on the Preservation Iowa Consultants List. Preservation Iowa maintains this list as a starting point to help people identify resources for their preservation projects and renovation work.
In order to appear in this list, businesses are required to be members of Preservation Iowa. This list does not represent an endorsement, recommendation, or assumption of responsibility for the quality of work of any consultant, contractor, or supplier. There is no guarantee implicit or implied that any work produced by those on the list will meet federal, state or local requirements.
This list of available consultants and service providers is provided for you to interview and research. Preservation Iowa recommends that you contact at least three businesses and check references with previous clients. Remember that there may be businesses who have not requested inclusion on this list and who you may want to consider.